Monday, March 12, 2012

Games of the Week: March 12-18, 2012.


I would like to begin the week with a limerick about the trade deadline.  Ahem.

I feel for you, Pau Gasol
At this point you're sick of it all
But rest easy my friend
Because in the end
You'll always be really tall.

That was fun.  I think I'll do every game of the week in limerick form.  Let's get to it.

Monday: New York Knicks at Chicago Bulls (5:00 PM PST)


Though Linsanity was a lot of fun
I fear it's already done.
And I'm not tryin' to hate

Tuesday: Golden State Warriors at Sacramento Kings (7:00 PM PST)


Isaiah Thomas is playing real swell.
Though short, he balls like hell.
His success is a feat
And for all a real treat
Except maybe The Jimmer. But ah well.

Wednesday: Miami Heat at Chicago Bulls (5:00 PM PST)


The two-horse race in the East.
Eastern finals preview, at least.
With LeBron on his game
This matchup won't be the same
As the last.  A delicious midweek feast.

Thursday: Charlotte Bobcats at Dallas Mavericks (5:30 PM PST)


"Why the Bobcats?" Reader Joe accused,
"Does he want us to feel abused?"
Well the answer, Reader Joe
If you really must know
Is that Fat Boris makes me feel amused.

Friday: Miami Heat at Philadelphia 76ers (4:30 PM PST)


Though I worry for the Sixers in this contest.
My main concern is for Doug Collins' chest
His passion is impressive
But he seems somewhat obsessive
Surely LeBron will cause cardiac arrest.

Saturday: Houston Rockets at LA Clippers (3:30 PM PST)


The Rockets are hanging by a thread
With a really tough schedule ahead
They'll have to rely
On the efforts of this guy

Sunday: Orlando Magic at Miami Heat (4:00 PM PST)


I'm not a betting man.
But I do wager when I can.
And if you're won'drin' 'bout Dwight
And you want my insight
My guess is he'll still be the man...

...in Orlando.  Couldn't nail them all I guess.  

No comments:

Post a Comment