Thursday, April 12, 2012

Make New Friends, But Keep The Old


I learned this week (mostly today between 2-6 pm) that spring break camps for kids with autism do not run themselves.  Especially not on three hours of sleep.

So I apologize for not getting my article review up. At this point, you're probably thinking: "who is he apologizing to?  Himself?"  Yes, mostly.  Anyways, look for that, and another guest piece this evening.

So have you seen the FD prints before?  They're awesome.  I don't know if they're on sale anymore.  You should give them a look.

And I was overjoyed to learn today that FD, in a sense, lives on in the Disciples of Clyde podcast.   This was FD's podcast, and I used to listen to them regularly.  I thought they had died too.  I was happily mistaken.  I'll have something to listen to on the bus.  You should give it a shot too.

Okay. Camp time.  Anyone wanna come get bit with me?  We're going to the pool today.  Making English muffin pizzas if we have time and everyone behaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment