Thursday, September 6, 2012

Metta World Peace: Kid Tested, Diss Approved.


As a behaviorist who works primarily with kids, I end up watching a lot of children's TV for my job.  Some shows are great.  Others, not so much.  For example, The Wiggles and Robot and Monster rule.  Caillou and Sid the Science Kid?  Not so much.

One of my favorite shows is Yo Gabba Gabba, a vaguely educational program that seems to be marketed more towards stoned stay-at-home parents and babysitters than kids themselves (though my two-year-old nephew would disagree, based upon his strong love for YGG).

Given the sort of bizarre nature of the show, I was unsurprised to see Metta World Peace make a cameo a couple of weeks ago.  This show is definitely on his level.

In his appearance, he beats Tutti and Mrs. Fox in what appears to be a three meter relay.  We're all relieved he gets through the competition without elbowing Tutti in the head.

Take 37 seconds out of your day and give this a look.  I may have to do "Top 5 NBA Player Cameos on Children's Shows" soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment